How in the HELL is it already almost the season finale of Married to Jonas?!?? There have been, like, five episodes! I thought I was going to have the whole summer to be big and pregnant and watch it :( this is really, weirdly disappointing to me.
Life is unfair guys.
— N’tima (via wendesgray)
My husbands very elderly, kind of foreign grandma said to me at dinner, “You’re getting chubby. You need to walk more. You still have two months left and…you’re pretty big.”
Happy Mother’s Day!!
1. Bending over (which also eliminates the following: tying shoes, painting your toenails, picking up dropped items, shaving your entire leg without spending 20+ minutes trying to find appropriate positioning, unloading the dryer, and many more).
2. Wearing a button-down. Cardigans get increasingly more hilarious, even unbuttoned. They’re basically just arm covers at this point.
3. Laying on your back.
4. Holding your pee for more than 40 minutes.
5. Going up a flight of stairs without sweating and panting as if you just finished a marathon.
6. Sleeping for longer than 3 hour stretches at a time (see #3 and #4).